Thursday, October 8, 2009

What I've Learned...

I've been very fortunate to work with a number of different cultures and companies in my 9+ years in the post-graduate workforce.  I've gotten to travel to Europe, Asia and the Middle East to solve problems or help others achieve their goals.  On every business trip, we have the policy of "take one thing, bring back three".  Go with your eyes and ears and mind open, because even if you're going as the expert or the teacher, there's so much more to be learned just from being observant.

The same applies outside of work as well.  Whether it's intentional personal development activities, or travel for pleasure or the everyday interactions with family and friends, there are always opportunities to learn.

And with knowledge comes something even more profound: the opportunity to share that learning with others, so the new knowledge is multiplied, not just added.  The goal of this blog is to allow what I've learned to be shared, so that others may benefit from the amazing and wonderful things I've seen...

No comments:

Post a Comment